There is big difference between a traditional auto broker and Your Car Buying Advocate.
I get this question a lot and the answer is simple. A car broker may purchase a vehicle for you, then mark up the vehicle. They might even buy the vehicle at auction. They can locate a vehicle and help negotiate a purchase, but they will often purchase your trade in and sell it for profit.
Sometimes brokers will work with specific dealerships who pay them a commission. The broker will work with the dealership who offers the best commission. They typically only negotiate the sale price and not the finance options.
Your Car Buying Advocate is different. We work in a fiduciary capacity. We never waiver on our principles of loyalty, trust and obligation to our clients.
• We never get paid based off the price of the vehicle.
• We never take commissions from dealerships.
• We always negotiate all aspects of the deal including sale price, interest rates, warranties and add ons.
• We never purchase a vehicle and resell for profit.
• We negotiate your trade in or help you market your car personal owner to get you the most bang for your buck.
• We truly only have your best interest in mind.
• We accept compensation outside of the car deal, which allows us to freely advocate on your behalf.
• We work for you!
There is a very specific reason we call ourselves advocates. We speak on behalf of and represent our clients. We bring comfort to the car buying process. With our knowledge of the car buying process and auto industry we negotiate for the client. We provide the security and safety that is rarely present during car deals. We solely work and advocate for you, our client.
Mike is a former high-performing car salesman turned car-buying consumer advocate. Now he spends his days breaking the rules the auto industry has set for the consumer buying process. He’s got a love for God, a love for his wife, and a love for his two boys Elijah & Israel. When he and his wife Corrie are not changing diapers, they like to frequent Lake Erie, try new restaurants, travel and serve in their church.